Matchpoint Table Tennis Center Reopen Phase-3 Update
It has been a while since we suspended all our group trainings. We can’t wait to say hi to all our players and members! Now as more and more people in NJ has already got the vaccines, we are glad to announce that Matchpoint decides to resume Youth Group Training (Thursday 7:00pm to 8:30pm and Saturday 10:30am-12:00pm) and Advanced Group Training ( Saturday 5:00pm to 7:30pm). Players who want to participate in our group trainings could contact coach Li to register our next group session. The number of students is limited, and the safe and hygiene requirements remain the same.
Saturday Afternoon Adult Group Training, as well as Friday league will be gradually resumed after May.
Matchpoint Table Tennis Center Reopen Phase-1 Update
Dear Matchpoint Players,
Starting from 07/02/2020, we will reopen our Center and offer pre-reserved private lessons first. In order to ensure the health and safety of our players, we made several changes to maintain social distance during your training classes.
1. Matchpoint requires all coaches wear masks during training hours.
2. Coaches will only use three tables for the private trainings. Each table maintains a 25-feet distance.
3. During the training time, only coaches and players are allowed in the club. Parents need to wait outside.
4. We will have 30-minute intervals for each lesson to allow coaches fully sanitizing our training table and balls.
Members’ play resuming from July 6th by appointment only.
There are also some highlights about Matchpoint Phase-2 reopen plan.
1. Matchpoint will install FDA certified virus-killing ultra-violet light filters to our Center’s exclusive used HVAC system, which is capable of killing small particle such as viruses. This upgrade will help us to maintain Centre’s air quality and protect our players, members and all personnel.
2. When we enter into our Phase-2 reopen, all members must reserve their tables and play hours through Matchpoint online System – Gymmaster. By using this system, members could book their schedules on App or Website in advance. We will also offer simple instruction to all members to ensure you fully master this system. click here
3. Also, in order to reduce in-person contact, Matchpoint has installed a lockbox on our front door. Once members finish their booking online, they will immediately receive an email including a Door Code. When you come to our Center, you could simply enter the door code, open the lockbox and get the key to enter into our Center. By using this automatically management, we will separate the training classes hours with member play hours. And all walk-in play will be temporarily suspended.
Members’ health and safety is our first and top priority. Hoping we could meet in Matchpoint safely soon!
Matchpoint Table Tennis Centre
Our center in Whippany, NJ, is about 5000 square feet and is set up with 9 professional tournament tables. Matchpoint features international competition 15′ high ceiling, non-glare lighting and international tournament rubber composition flooring. We also sell Joola table tennis equipment and apparel. Visitors can park conveniently for free and enjoy the free wifi on premises.
Coach Li and his coaching team offers private and group training for all age groups, league play for several playing levels, and open play for recreational players. We will also conduct training camps during school breaks and summer.
MPTTC Open Hours are:
Monday 3 PM – 9:30 PM
Tuesday 3 PM – 9:30 PM
Wednesday 3 PM – 10 PM
Thursday 3 PM – 9:30 PM
Friday 3 PM – 10 PM
Saturday 10 AM – 7:30 PM
Sunday 10 AM – 5 PM
Note: NO street shoes are allowed in special rubber floor playing courts. Rubber soles only; No black rubber soles. Thanks for your understanding!